Weather forecasts shifted a bit to this bullish side of things. At least for now, prices are getting a lift. Everything else is steady. A technical traders might look at the chart and see this as a opportunity to go long. But if weather doesn’t stay at least on part with average weather related demand, this turn in pricing will be a failure. Of course I’m hoping it sticks, I’m long.
I don’t have anything to add today. I’m holding my positions long and waiting.
I’m planning to just hold what I have for now, with no planed changes as of yet. Good Luck