I’m on vacation so my posts will be short this week. I’m holding 30% of funds in UNG still.
Weather is toying with prices as usual. The 11-15 HDD plot shows significant cold but I don’t see how the weather maps agree with this. It feels as though this is all priced in and more cold will be required to spark further bullish interest.
No matter my weather assumptions, the chart is still looking up. I think I’ll be placing a stop at $16.72 on 1/3 of my UNG position and hold on to the rest. This market has a lot to prove in order to go higher.
That’s it for me. Good luck. If i get time, I’ll post more.