Morning Update Nov 7, 2019

Lets fade the gap. I’m not counting on it today, but maybe by tomorrow. DGAZ is hanging in there nicely. If EIA is not overly bullish today, my hope is DGAZ gets to $106+ by tomorrow. Just have to wait a few more hours and see.

NG1 Dec 7, 2019 Daily

Weather is giving a look at more normal temperatures. Daily chart looks good, 2 hour chart, not so good. If we can break down today, should at least get that red line and meet the 20EMA.

NG1 Dec 7, 2019 2hr

2hr chart showing some support, which you might exit here to try for a better position. I will be holding DGAZ with the same stop at $85, this time I’m putting the stop on my entire position. I will be careful around EIA report time, 10:30am Eastern time. I may remove the stop during the report and manage it manually. I will post if I think I should dump it. I’m hoping if DGAZ bounces, we don’t get near $85 so I don’t have to make a hard decision. We’ll see how it goes.

Oldinvestor

Leave a Reply