Unsettled Funds

I could sell UGAZ right now but I would commit a Good Faith Violation. I guess I’ll hold off until tomorrow. Well that blows my strategy all to hell. It has been a while since I had to watch out for GFV. I am going to go ahead and sell 4 shares of UNG since I’m allowed to do so. In the future I will be reserving cash for this issue.